Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Home, Sweet Home

We came back from sunny Puerto Rico to 50 degree weather, rain, and lost baggage. Fortunately, our luggage was found the next morning and promptly delivered to me at 7:30am. Big ups to US Airways. They saved me the trouble of lugging it home myself.

Here's a little something to warm you up.



The trip was awesomeness, from running (and falling) through mud in the dark, to being called "shirley temple lady" (if I had a nickel for every time...), to eating the most delicious egg sandwich possibly in the history of sandwiches. Photos should be up on smugmug soon.

I just got the macbook working again after a little scare (BSOD!). Thanks to the geniuses at the soho apple store, it's as good as new. This blog was brought to you by the SoHo Apple Store Geniuses.

And the letter Q.

No comments: